477 Viking Dr Suite 100, Virginia Beach, VA 23452, USA
1.4

Joi Brown took the case knowing it was for CUSTODY. I told her I was doing this for the children.

They were abused and neglected called police, spoke with cps, told a magistrate after sworn in, told guardian ad litem etc... She took the case and 5 days before court said she wasnt hired for the children and would not bring evidence to show what happened as it could hurt her by going against a guardian ad litem. I immediately fired her. Went to court myself...and did much better than she could've done.

They tried to get more money out from me....which I out smarted them. And now over 3 weeks later I get a call from billing who wanted money I let them know I got the message with date and time of when I fired her and told her she was not needed in court to remove herself. I removed her myself.

Then 5 minutes later I get an email saying she's off the case as of 7/10. No dummy you were removed June 13 when I said you're FIRED Joi Brown.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cordell And Cordell Divorce Attorney.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

They aren’t fired until a substitution for attorney is filed and they’ll charge you for that, too. These attorneys are trained in *** They waste more than they’ll ever be worth and 60k is still owed when everything is said and done. Good luck.

LOL....C&C is losing ground...............

Cordell And Cordell Reviews