I was charged over $12000 and nothing was completed with my case, I had to wind up representing myself. My ex paid half of what I paid. There was double billing constantly, reviewing my case when it wasn't even necessary. I wound up representing myself and did better than my attorney.

DO NOT HIRE THIS FIRM< THEY ARE ABOUT MAKING MONEY AND DOUBLE BILLING, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AS SO THEIR JOE CORDELL ADS PROMOTE.

They had the audacity to have another attorney call me from another state, did not even speak to me about my case and than charges me $210 more!!!! Really!

They reviewed my case weekly, for what? Nothing changed, I spoke to me ex's attorney more and she wasn't getting charged. All they care about is extorting you and nothing about your situation, they are in business to make money and not properly represent their clients.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $12000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cordell And Cordell. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cordell And Cordell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Cordell And Cordell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cordell And Cordell?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1149661

Cordell & Cordell Attorneys are really accountants with Law Degrees.None of the attorneys are respected in any of the Civil Courts.

As soon as Judges hear Cordell & Cordell's name in a case, they automatically have ruled in favor for the opposing council / party. This is because they feel that people using the law firm of Cordell Cordell should do their homework first! I made the mistake of using them and pretty much will go to my grave with losing everything thanks to these morons!

Run Like The Wind!Either stay married and be miserable or be divorced and miserable and BROKE!

another one Cordelled!