1.2

Hired Cordell and Cordell August 2017. Was satisified with everythhing at the beginning except the ungodly charges, for Everything!

Even after i told her to stop, it continued. Went to my temporary hearing only spending about $6,000, which isnt bad, 2 months worth of work, which me and my parents did all the work, even typed it up for her. After the temporary hearing, at the end of September, we did not return for the final hearing until August 1,2018, by that time, i have accrued an extra $11,000 in charges somehow, when nothing was done. All reports say is correspondance to file.

So i call and complain and email her telling her to stop, my case is at a stand still, but the charges continue. I would NEVER recommend this company. They are only concerned about the profit to be had, not the client or their well-being.

Lesson learned but a mistake that will not be made again. I also used an attorney out the Fayetteville, Ga area.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: First impression.

I didn't like: Excessive billing poor customer service running cost up.

Comments

They are a law firm, supposedly specializing in helping men get custody. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy.

All a lie. Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

Cynthia Tully

They wouldn’t stop charging my card either even after I told them I no longer needed their services, I had to cancel the card and guess what she stopped working on the case then!

Never heard of 'em and you didn't specify who they are or what they were hired to do.