1.2

Awful experience with Alix Ritter from the Hartford firm. Being a disabled Veteran, not currently working, I thought I could trust this firm to have my back (as my down payment of $5,000, came from a workers comp case).

I caught Alix in a bunch of lies (which were recorded), she didn’t like that too much, so she took the $5,000 I deposited and she withdrew from my case which was set up for divorce.

NO ACCOUNTABILITY.

So you messed up, admit it and move on... nope, not Alix!

Papers were never served after 3 months of hiring her... yet, her withdrawal came by delivery of the sheriff ASAP, on Saturday morning. She managed to get that done right away!

I guess I just flushed money down the toilet

I filed a complaint (in Missouri office) as I heard Alix mumble (about a withdrawal)...

and we set up a date and time for discussion. (But she couldn’t wait to steal the money.)

Would of loved to had the convo over the phone as a group, but she couldn’t even handle that.

“GRAB THE MONEY AND RUN”.

Sad that they would drop the case and not refund the money when I was super clear about my circumstances. But, let’s face it... they don’t care about you.

I called the CEO, Scott C.

Trout and left a message.

Waiting for a return call. Hopefully I get that.

Reason of review: Withdrew, but didn’t file for divorce.

Cordell And Cordell Pros: Always reply.

Cordell And Cordell Cons: Broken promises just to get you hire engage the firm.

• Lawyer With No Backbone