Not only was I charged out the *** for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, it seemed that my attorney was working for my ex wife.I switched attorneys after the first month after my retainer was blown through with "meetings with counsel" or "meetings with paralegal".

When asked what meetings she had w the opposing counsel she replied at the court house and in passing. I just finished my modification which took 1 yr and it was roughly $1000 more than my original retainer of $3500 that I paid Cordell & Cordell. So basically, I paid $4500 for a year of work vs $3500 for 1 month of work.

TOTAL RIPOFF AND INCOMPETENCE.If you consider Cordell & Cordell, prepare yourself.

Review about: Cordell And Cordell Attorney.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Cordell And Cordell?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - CORDELL - NEVER SEEK HELP FROM THEM Cordell And Cordell "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..." Read more Castle Law Group Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more Law Office Of Charles A Messina - Do not hire - charles messina - buffalo divorce attorney - 716-980-1959 Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more