Not only was I charged out the *** for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, it seemed that my attorney was working for my ex wife.I switched attorneys after the first month after my retainer was blown through with "meetings with counsel" or "meetings with paralegal".

When asked what meetings she had w the opposing counsel she replied at the court house and in passing. I just finished my modification which took 1 yr and it was roughly $1000 more than my original retainer of $3500 that I paid Cordell & Cordell. So basically, I paid $4500 for a year of work vs $3500 for 1 month of work.

TOTAL RIPOFF AND INCOMPETENCE.If you consider Cordell & Cordell, prepare yourself.

Review about: Cordell And Cordell Attorney.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Cordell And Cordell?

Comments

Cordell And Cordell - Run Away Cordell And Cordell "I am so sick and furious with myself that I called on Cordell and Cordell for anything. Cordell and Cordell is a money-making machine and that's all they care..." Read more Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more