1412 Legend Hills Dr #200, Clearfield, UT 84015, USA

After over 5 months and $9000 my divorce just seems like it started with little to no progress. The initial startup and first impression was very good and I thought to myself that I was going to win and get everything I am asking for which is not that much.

After 3 months I was very disturbed on what was going on. They even send a monthly letter what is going on in your case for $75. Wow. I already know what is going on!

Then the fees just started piling up. The whole process was highly overcharged and could have been dealt with by a teenager and the internet. The representation, customer service, and billing department only care for one thing! And that's how much money to steal from you!

I do have to admit that their advertising is very catchy but only come to find out that it is all phony! They do not care about the father!

Just ridiculous! Don't waste your time even considering these jokers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cordell And Cordell Divorce Legal Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Cordell And Cordell Pros: First impression.

Cordell And Cordell Cons: Price gouging.

Comments

Your lucky it was only 9 K. Be thankful! There are plenty of us that lost it all due to their tactics and will pay for life......

Cordell And Cordell Reviews