I am so sick and furious with myself that I called on Cordell and Cordell for anything.Cordell and Cordell is a money-making machine and that's all they care about is money.

I told him I can't afford much and if he couldn't represent me that was fine. He lied to my face and said he would work with my budget. He billed me for $10,000 before he left the office (3 weeks) and didn't accomplish anything. That was $2,000 more than I said I could afford.

They are not for dads as they claim to be.

Run away from this firm.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of cordell and cordell legal services. Cordell And Cordell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cordell and cordell legal services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cordell And Cordell.

Had an Experience with Cordell And Cordell?

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1160024

Treat people fairly , don't steal from the poor ,

Don't waste time contacting any outside resources.They DON'T CARE!

I lost my butt to this law firm and unless you can prove that one of their idiots did something illegal, your fighting a lost cause.

I would imaging Diane Sawyer is paid off too, as you have to ask yourself: Why has this firm not been called on the carpet by now???????????Cordell and Cordell is Legalized CRIME!

Fight.....contact attorney general, BBB and I even sent a note to Diane Sawyer.

I contacted the local news station as well.I wish 60 minutes would go after these crooks.

Mnitrkn
to Anonymous #1131608

I agree they took me for almost $10000 and it hasn't even gone to court yet!