I am so sick and furious with myself that I called on Cordell and Cordell for anything. Cordell and Cordell is a money-making machine and that's all they care about is money.

I told him I can't afford much and if he couldn't represent me that was fine. He lied to my face and said he would work with my budget. He billed me for $10,000 before he left the office (3 weeks) and didn't accomplish anything. That was $2,000 more than I said I could afford.

They are not for dads as they claim to be.

Run away from this firm.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

PlumpWren

Same *** here in Boulder Colorado and someone needs to know what this company does to fathers, its a crime.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1160024

Treat people fairly , don't steal from the poor ,

Don't waste time contacting any outside resources. They DON'T CARE!

I lost my butt to this law firm and unless you can prove that one of their idiots did something illegal, your fighting a lost cause.

I would imaging Diane Sawyer is paid off too, as you have to ask yourself: Why has this firm not been called on the carpet by now??????????? Cordell and Cordell is Legalized CRIME!

Fight..... contact attorney general, BBB and I even sent a note to Diane Sawyer.

I contacted the local news station as well. I wish 60 minutes would go after these crooks.

Mnitrkn
to Anonymous #1131608

I agree they took me for almost $10000 and it hasn't even gone to court yet!