I am so sick and furious with myself that I called on Cordell and Cordell for anything.Cordell and Cordell is a money-making machine and that's all they care about is money.
I told him I can't afford much and if he couldn't represent me that was fine. He lied to my face and said he would work with my budget. He billed me for $10,000 before he left the office (3 weeks) and didn't accomplish anything. That was $2,000 more than I said I could afford.
They are not for dads as they claim to be.
Run away from this firm.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Cordell And Cordell Legal Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dionne Choyce got me 5 years in Prison for a DUIHe will rob you clean and does not even think about it. Please do not think he is slick He is not He..."
- "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..."
- " Dear Readers of Ripoff Reports, We are a law office established in UAE since 2008, recently one of our Ex Client named, Thomas Jaskov C/0 Jaskov Consult , Jaskov Consult..."
- "I replaced the front wheel bearings in by 1976 Coachmen motor home last fall. All parts including bearings, races and seals were purchased from NAPA. 5000 miles later everything I..."
- "We ordered two rounds of the same print on glassware. The first print had some streaking of the ink, but we re-ordered, hoping it was an isolated incident. The second..."
- "Bought havaianas with decoration. The decoration goes around the straps between the feet and really hurts (photo after wearing them for 10 min).Would like to return and get new pair..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."