4.0

$30,000 and two years and CC fleased me and did absolutely nothing to help me. I was there personal ATM.

I cashed in life policies, borrowed money from relatives, and used every dime I had to keep up paying them for services. It's a shame they advertise how much they protect Fathers when all they do is bankrupt the father and leave them in worse shape case wise after they drop you for non payment.

Review about: Cordell And Cordell Legal Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

What a worthless "law firm"!!!! I got nothing in my divorce in which I have so far paid them $12,000 and NO KIDS!!!

They say I still owe $3000 in legal activity since I fired my worthless lawyer and four weeks after the case was closed and a judge signed my final divorce decree!! How do you generate $3000 in legal fees at that point in a divorce? They have it all on paper "conference with this person" "lengthy e-mails, blah, blah." What did you accomplish for the money paid?? These complaints are all over the Internet too so many people lives are being hurt by this terrible organization.

My latest bill has threats of collection agencies, interest on unpaid balances? So, after signing with Cordell in mid December of 2017, ( three months of legal work total) I will end up paying out $15,000 for a divorce that never went to trial??? And NO CHILDREN??? My lawyer signed off on me having alimony the rest of my life, and I am even fighting having to pay of the remaining debt on the house as well and she got the home.

I will also have to pay life insurance with her as beneficiary for several years after the divorce was final???? I never got any of the money (zero) in equity on my home or even part of the money I paid as a down payment on the home!

Congrats! You are now a Fraternity Brother that has been 'CORDELLED".....

Keep your chin up. Things get better, just takes time....... YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Divorce is now a business and you hit it on the head, your just an ATM card.... All divorce attorneys love to keep the divorce going on until you run out of money......