Verified Reviewer

1.7

My brother had a wonderful Attorney in your firm, and he was abruptly terminated two weeks ago, yet his attorney went to trial yesterday to complete a case. Who does this to their "valued employees"? Your attorneys, support staff, and seemingly your clients are just a number to your firm.

Several attorneys have served your company with notice to resign and were terminated before the time remaining was completed. I will do everything within my ability to ensure that Cordell and Cordell lose clients by posting to multiple social media formats.

This company is a *** to those they claim to serve and uses legal strongarm tactics to intimidate their staff.

As a supporter of this individual attorney, I am going to assist him in opening his private practice and retaining his former clients. And any threats of 'stealing your clients' will go unfounded, as Kentucky attorney non-compete is illegal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cordell And Cordell Legal Service.

Reason of review: Poor staff morale throughout lower ranks..

Preferred solution: Rehire Mr. Bailey, or pay a substantial severance amount for your poor choices..

Cordell And Cordell Pros: Have hard working staff and attorneys.

Comments