Heather was the worst lawyer I possibly could have gotten. $12,000 into my case that should be done and she still has not accomplished anything.

She is extremely rude, she lies, doesn't answer emails, double bills, and has made this a living ***. I hired her specifically because she's at a fathers rights law firm, and she got me nothing that I wanted, she did not fight for me whatsoever. She got me nothing more than what I'm legally owed and actually hasn't fixed my orders and it has been EIGHT months. Yes.

Eight. She has made my divorce process hard and long when it didn't have to be this way. She is the worst possible lawyer you could hire. Please stay away!!!!

Stay away from Cordell & Cordell and especially stay away from Heather Ogier!!!! If you ask her a question, it takes 5 emails to just go get a straight answer. Expect 3 days to get an answer or a call back. She's way too busy for you at all times.

She's forgotten about important things I have sent her that I needed files more than once that delayed the process even MORE. She didn't help me at all.

She's an accountant with a law degree. If I could rate 0 stars, I would.

Review about: Cordell And Cordell Family Law Attorney.

Comments

do you know of any class action with cordell?

What a worthless "law firm"!!!! I got nothing in my divorce in which I have so far paid them $12,000 and NO KIDS!!!

They say I still owe $3000 in legal activity since I fired my worthless lawyer and four weeks after the case was closed and a judge signed my final divorce decree!! How do you generate $3000 in legal fees at that point in a divorce? They have it all on paper "conference with this person" "lengthy e-mails, blah, blah." What did you accomplish for the money paid?? These complaints are all over the Internet too so many people lives are being hurt by this terrible organization.

My latest bill has threats of collection agencies, interest on unpaid balances? So, after signing with Cordell in mid December of 2017, ( three months of legal work total) I will end up paying out $15,000 for a divorce that never went to trial??? And NO CHILDREN??? My lawyer signed off on me having alimony the rest of my life, and I am even fighting having to pay of the remaining debt on the house as well and she got the home.

I will also have to pay life insurance with her as beneficiary for several years after the divorce was final???? I never got any of the money (zero) in equity on my home or even part of the money I paid as a down payment on the home!

I had Heather Ogier as well and i agree, terrible. I met her one time, and that was the time i had mediation.

I initially met with the lead attorney in Ft Worth, Dena Wilson, and she sold me on the idea to move forward.

Then did the handoff to Heather, and somehow i'm double billed for conversations between the two on a case that is a simple modification-we had been divorced for years before this. If there is a class action lawsuit i'm all for it.

Hmmmmmm. There was someone worse in Indianapolis.

His name was Erik H. Carter.....He was the bottom of the barell.....