Heather was the worst lawyer I possibly could have gotten.$12,000 into my case that should be done and she still has not accomplished anything.

She is extremely rude, she lies, doesn't answer emails, double bills, and has made this a living ***. I hired her specifically because she's at a fathers rights law firm, and she got me nothing that I wanted, she did not fight for me whatsoever. She got me nothing more than what I'm legally owed and actually hasn't fixed my orders and it has been EIGHT months. Yes.

Eight. She has made my divorce process hard and long when it didn't have to be this way. She is the worst possible lawyer you could hire. Please stay away!!!!

Stay away from Cordell & Cordell and especially stay away from Heather Ogier!!!! If you ask her a question, it takes 5 emails to just go get a straight answer. Expect 3 days to get an answer or a call back. She's way too busy for you at all times.

She's forgotten about important things I have sent her that I needed files more than once that delayed the process even MORE. She didn't help me at all.

She's an accountant with a law degree.If I could rate 0 stars, I would.

Review about: Cordell And Cordell Family Law Attorney.

Had an Experience with Cordell And Cordell?

Comments

I had Heather Ogier as well and i agree, terrible.I met her one time, and that was the time i had mediation.

I initially met with the lead attorney in Ft Worth, Dena Wilson, and she sold me on the idea to move forward.

Then did the handoff to Heather, and somehow i'm double billed for conversations between the two on a case that is a simple modification-we had been divorced for years before this.If there is a class action lawsuit i'm all for it.

Hmmmmmm.There was someone worse in Indianapolis.

His name was Erik H.Carter.....He was the bottom of the barell.....