I went with Cordell be their slogan says Fathers rights, however, they nickle and dime you death to the point I had to drop them and find a more affordable attorney!They bill to read emails, respond to emails, talk on the phone, they bill for placing a "Note" in your file, they even bill for their Monday conference with their boss to discuss their open cases!

Most of said above are usually considered part of your daily job!

When I dropped them they were in no hurry whatsoever to refund $1,000 of unused funds!I would not recommend their firm unless you have deep pockets and just don't care about blowing your money with little results!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of cordell and cordell billing department from Cordell And Cordell. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cordell And Cordell to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cordell And Cordell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cordell And Cordell?

Comments

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a bunch of useless attorneys. It's very hard to find honest people these days, who really care about you, and not your money.

Who was your lawyer? Mine was Heather Ogier, terrible

to Anonymous Denver, Colorado, United States #1093190

OMG!!!! We have Heather Ogler and she's awful!!!

Can I ask who you guys went with....we are in search of a new attorney FAST!!!

to Joanne H #1387382

I apologize for the late reply- my case was a modified decree request and per Tarrant County - Fort Worth, Texas, i was advised to wait 12 months until i sought additional resolution. I am now with Tawanna Cesare with Cantey Hanger in Fort Worth-I am in a custody case now where i'm seeking full custody. I wasted so much time and money on Cordell it's pathetic.